Driving In Camden Place....ANOTHER Near Miss!


The intersection of Upper Branden Place and Clarendon Drive is an accident waiting to happen; and tonight it almost did for me. I was driving on Upper Branden Place toward Little Willeo and as I was approaching Clarendon Drive, I noticed a red sedan driving on Clarendon Drive well above the speed limit. On a good day, most people approach the stop sign at that intersection and slow down and just roll through it. This driver (a young lady) skipped that part; didn't slow down or stop and just turned onto Upper Branden Place. If I hadn't seen her and slowed down, there would have been a very serious accident.

This driver (red Sedan; possibly a Honda; license plate BYR-XXX; I didn't get the numbers), then proceeded through the stop sign at Little Willeo as if it didn't exist. She is very lucky.

It is the responsibility of all of us (and our guests) to observe the speed limits and stop signs. Please ensure we keep our neighborhood safe. This includes limiting the number of cars and time that cars are parked on the street.

Thank you;
A concerned homeowner