Bake and Take for CCPD

Hello friends and neighbors,
I hope this post finds you well.
I am sure many of you, just as my family and I, have been devastated by the recent tragedies in our country. 
Well, I would like to do something, in particular, to help our local police department feel they are loved, appreciated and supported.
I would like to organize a Camden Place "Bake and Take" for our local Cobb County Police Department. I would love to see our Camden Place families take the time to bake fun snacks and treats at home that will be personally delivered to our CCPD.  I will contact the department to see what day would be best for them to receive our baked goods. 
Once I receive a date, I will ask for a treat delivery at our clubhouse where I will also have a variety of art supplies for us to make cards, pictures or what not to give to our local officers. 
Please understand, you do not need to be a part of the delivery team in order to participate. Details surrounding that portion of the event will be discussed via emails from me once I receive a general list of who is interested.
I hope you consider taking this opportunity to help us help those who sacrifice their lives for us every day.
Our local CCPD is Precinct 4 under the command of 
Major L.J. (Jerry) Quan and is located on Lower Roswell Road.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at uftr34@msn.com by Thursday, July 14. 
I will be sure to give you any and all information regarding this event once I have a participant list.
If there are local high schoolers who are looking to earn volunteer hours, please contact me specifically, and you can help me organize this event.
Thank you so much everyone!
Chris Ronchetti