Thanks for your support!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your donations to  Susan G. Komen for the cure.  The snack sale, and other contributions helped me to reach my goal! The Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk was nothing less than incredible!  Each year I walk, there are more and more survivors walking with me; they are sincerely an inspiration.  With the money from these walks, research and preventative measures will help people world-wide to survive longer, and with a better quality of life. I lost a very close relative to lung cancer just weeks before the walk, and   am also hopeful that the research will lead to a cure for other forms of cancer as well. My team has raised over a million dollars so far, and will continue to walk indefinitely.  I hope to sell snacks at the pool again this year, and look forward to your continued support.  Thank you again!
Sincerely,
Debbie Levine